Being skeptical as I am, I purposely delayed running the Android OS on my BeagleBone Black; probably because I can proabably guess the outcome. Well, it loads up at the wrong resolution, as predicted. I had to change the resolution to work with my HDTV while sacrificing any HDMI sound capabilities. To my surprise, it WORK slowly but has no sound; even my USB sound card isn't making any sound.
Since June 2011, I've been working Android as my hobby. I used this page for setting up Android on my BBB, and I used this page for setting the screen resolution for my HDTV. I don't think my BeagleBone Black is going to become part of my Android fleet, not just yet. Anyways, thanks for reading and have a nice day!