|Wolfson Audio Card|
The Wolfson Audio Card, produced in collaboration with Wolfson
, the premier mixed-signal semiconductor and audio solutions company, offers Raspberry Pi®
users similar flexibility to a PC soundcard to capture audio alongside their camera, and experiment with stereo digital capture and playback.
- 3.5 mm jack (4-pole) for a headset/boom mic combination for gaming or VoIP applications
- 3.5 mm jack for microphone input
- On-board MEMS microphone
- 3.5 mm jack stereo line input for connection to devices such as digital audio players (iPod etc.) or mobile phones
- 3.5 mm jack stereo line output for connection to devices such as external stereo amplifiers or powered speakers
- S/PDIF input and output
- On-board class D power amplifier for external speakers, with connection to external power source if needed.
- Small pin header for extra functions if they are low cost, already on-chip, and don't require any further components
- Raspberry Pi form factor