|Wolfson Audio Card|
The Wolfson Audio Card, extends and enhances the Raspberry Pi® audio features beyond its native HDMI output with onboard HD Audio, at 24-bit, 192KHz. It offers Raspberry Pi®
users similar flexibility to a PC soundcard to capture audio alongside their camera, and experiment with stereo digital capture and playback.
- Capable of rendering HD Audio, at 24-bit, 192kHz
- 3.5mm 4-pole jack for a headset/boom mic combination for gaming or VoIP applications
- Two DMIC microphones onboard for stereo recording
- 3.5 mm jack Stereo Line Output for connection to devices such as external stereo amplifiers or powered speakers
- 3.5mm jack for Stereo Line Input for high quality audio recording or capture
- S/PDIF input and output
- On-board class D power amplifier for external speakers. An auxiliary power input is provided for this function.
- High SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) for high quality playback and record
- For use with Raspberry Pi