- Functions as a USB mouse, joystick or mass storage device all using the on-board capacitive touch sense pads.
- Includes a MicroSD memory card, potentiometer, acceleration sensor, and OLED display.
- On-board debugger & programming.
- Completely USB-powered.
- Demonstrates PIC18 Family:
- PIC18F46J50 8-bit MCU
- 64KB Flash & 4KB RAM
- nanoWatt XLP™ for extreme low power
- mTouch capacitive touch sensing
- USB communication
- Microchip’s FREE USB bootloader and software framework.
Part Number: DM180021
Product Title: MICROCHIP - DM180021 - PIC18F, CAPACITIVE TOUCH PAD, MPLAB STARTER KIT
Short Description: The MPLAB Starter Kit for PIC18F MCU DM180021 from Microchip contains everything needed to experience the high performance and versatility of the PIC18F microcontroller family. It includes an on-board debugger/programming capability as well as USB co ...