- Small 3 x 4.5 Inch circuit board with snap-off prototyping board
- Easy to use Windows® programming interface for programming Microchip's 8/14 pin FLASH family of microcontrollers
- Seven sequential tutorials written in both Assembly and HI-TECH C demonstrate how to use Microchip's 8/14 pin FLASH family of microcontrollers
- Microchip's Tips 'n Tricks Booklet provides efficient, low-cost design techniques using Microchip FLASH microcontrollers
- PICkit 1 User Guide (included on CD ROM)
Part Number: DV164101
Product Title: MICROCHIP - DV164101 - PICKIT 1, PIC12F675, MPLAB IDE, FLASH STARTER KIT
Short Description: The PICkit 1 FLASH Starter Kit DV164101 is a low-cost development kit with an easy to use interface for programming Microchip's 8/14-pin FLASH family of microcontrollers. This starter kit is designed to help the user get up to speed quickly using PIC ...