TEXAS INSTRUMENTS - CC3000FRAMEMK - KIT, SIMPLELINK, WI FI, CC3000
The CC3000 FRAM Evaluation Module Kit is a full turn-key TI Wi-Fi evaluation and demonstration tool for the FRAM MCUs and TI's Simplelink Wi-Fi that includes all of the necessary hardware and software to get started quickly. SimpleLink™ CC3000 Wi-Fi is a self-contained wireless solution that simplifies the process of implementing Internet connectivity.
SimpleLink Wi-Fi minimizes host microcontroller (MCU) software requirements making it the ideal solution for embedded applications using any low-cost/low-power MCU. The kit also allows users to take advantage of the new gnereation of microcontroller devices with integrated Ferroelectric Random Access Memory (FRAM).
This kit includes several Hardware and Software Tools:
- LSR TiWi-SL module & EM board
- Murata TypeVK module & EM board
- Wi-Fi Access Point
- FRAM Experimenter Board (MSP-EXP430FR5739)
Sensor application: Transfer temperature and accelerometer data and show effects of data crossing a threshold.
- Embedded Wi-Fi and networking software including drivers, stack, and supplicant
- Universal IP connectivity enabled anywhere
- Pair easily with low-memory, low-cost, low-power microcontroller systems
- Implement Wi-Fi quickly without previous Wi-Fi or RF experience
- Credible, proven solution with best-in-class link budget
- Longer range than competitors, reliable coverage throughout the entire house
- Proven Wi-Fi interoperability
- Complete platform solution and certified modules
- Get started quickly with sample applications on multiple platforms
- Comprehensive documentation and support community
- Wi-Fi, FCC/IC/ETSI certified
- Porting documentation available to allow MCU flexibility
|Man Part No.||Description|
|KIT, SIMPLELINK, WI FI, CC3000|