The Atmel ATQT600 evaluation kit shows three sets of boards (sensor board and corresponding microcontroller board):
- QTouch8 with the ATtiny88
- QTouch16 with either the ATxmega128A1 or the ATmega324
- QMatrix 8x8 with either the ATXMEGA128A1 or the ATmega324
Features of Atmel QTouch Library: The combination of libraries for both QTouch and QMatrix touch sensing acquisition methods:
- Capacitive touch sensing using patented charge-transfer signal acquisition for robust sensing.
- Support for a wide range of 8- and 32-bit AVRs.
- Support for 32-bit ARM microcontrollers
- Support both QTouch and QMatrix acquisition methods and autonomous touch for UC3L.
- Support up to 64 touch sense channels for generic libraries and up to 136 channels for UC3L libraries.
- Flexible choice of touch sensing functionality (keys, sliders, wheels) in a variety of combinations.
- Includes Adjacent Key Suppression® (AKS®) technology for the unambiguous detection of key events.
- Support for both IAR and GCC compiler tool chains.