The Atmel ATQT600 evaluation kit shows three sets of boards (sensor board and corresponding microcontroller board):
- QTouch8 with the ATtiny88
- QTouch16 with either the ATxmega128A1 or the ATmega324
- QMatrix 8x8 with either the ATXMEGA128A1 or the ATmega324
Features of Atmel QTouch Library: The combination of libraries for both QTouch and QMatrix touch sensing acquisition methods:
- Capacitive touch sensing using patented charge-transfer signal acquisition for robust sensing.
- Support for a wide range of 8- and 32-bit AVRs.
- Support for 32-bit ARM microcontrollers
- Support both QTouch and QMatrix acquisition methods and autonomous touch for UC3L.
- Support up to 64 touch sense channels for generic libraries and up to 136 channels for UC3L libraries.
- Flexible choice of touch sensing functionality (keys, sliders, wheels) in a variety of combinations.
- Includes Adjacent Key Suppression® (AKS®) technology for the unambiguous detection of key events.
- Support for both IAR and GCC compiler tool chains.
The Atmel's ATQT600 is a complete touch development kit for buttons, sliders, and wheels. It allows designers to experiment with Atmel touch technology and serves as the easiest way to analyse and validate touch products. Both Atmel QTouch® and QMatrix® acquisition methods are supported. The kit uses QTouch Studio as its front-end software. It includes a USB-powered interface board, three MCU boards (ATtiny88, ATmega324PA, and ATxmega128A1), three sensor boards that support up to 64-channels and cables.
The Atmel ATtiny88 picoPower 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller features 8KB of ISP Flash, 64-byte SIP EEPROM, 512-byte internal SRAM, 8-bit timer/counter and 16-bit timer/counter with PWM, 10-bit ADC, SPI, and debugWIRE for on-chip-debug. The device achieves up to 12 MIPS throughput at 12 MHz at 1.8-5.5V operation. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATtiny88 achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing you to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
The high-performance Atmel ATmega324PA picoPower 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1KB EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 32 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, a real time counter, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes and PWM, two USARTs, a byte oriented 2-wire serial interface, an 8-channel 10-bit A/D converter with optional differential input stage with programmable gain, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, SPI serial port, a JTAG (IEEE 1149.1 compliant) test interface for on-chip debugging and programming and six software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
The Atmel ATxmega128A1 Low power, high performance 8/16-bit AVR microcontroller featuring 128KB self-programming flash program memory, 8KB boot code section, 8KB SRAM, 2048-Byte EEPROM, external bus interface, 4-channel DMA controller, 8-channel event system, and up to 32 MIPS throughput at 32MHz. The AVR XMEGA A1 series features 100-pin packages.
Key Applications: Building Automation, Home Appliances, Home Entertainment, Industrial Automation, Lighting, Metering, Mobile Electronics and PC Peripherals.
- 1x USB powered interface board
- 3x MCU boards (ATtiny88, ATmega324PA, ATxmega128A1)
- 3x Sensor boards supporting up to 64-channels
|Quick Start Guide||quick start guide for atqt600 dev kit (.pdf)|
|User Manual/Guide||training guide for avr1202 microcontroller (.pdf)|
|User Manual/Guide||training guide for qt600 dev kit using avr1203 microcontrollers (.pdf)|
|User Manual/Guide||user guide for qt600-atxmega128a1 microcontroller (.pdf)|
|User Manual/Guide||user guide for qtan0079 buttons, sliders and wheels (.pdf)|
|Application Note||application note for qtouch conducted immunity for avr3000 microcontroller (.pdf)|
|Schematics / Layout files||schematic file for qt600-at32uc3l-qm64 (.pdf)|
|Schematics / Layout files||schematics file for qt600-atmega324-qm64 (.pdf)|
|Schematics / Layout files||schematics file for qt600-attiny88-qt8 (.pdf)|
|Schematics / Layout files||schematics file for qt600-atxmega128a1-qt16 (.pdf)|