- ADuC7029 Precision Analog Microcontrollers
- ARM7TDMI® core, 16-bit/32-bit RISC architecture
- JTAG port supports code download and debug
- 62 kB flash/EE memory
- 8 kB SRAM
- 2-layer PCB (4 in × 5 in form factor)
- 9 V power supply regulated to 3.3 V on board
- 4-pin UART header to connect to RS-232 interface cable
- 20-pin standard JTAG connector
- Demonstration circuit. 32.768 kHz watch crystal to drive the PLL clock.
- ADR291 2.5 V external reference chip
- Reset/download/IRQ0 push buttons
- Power indicator/general-purpose LEDs
- Access to all ADC inputs and DAC output from external header. All device ports are brought out to external header pins.
- Surface-mount and through-hole general purpose prototype area.
Part Number: EVAL-ADUC7029QSZ
Manufacturer: ANALOG DEVICES
Product Title: ANALOG DEVICES - EVAL-ADUC7029QSZ - Silicon Manufacturer:Analog Devices
Price: $55.32 from Newark. 1 in stock
Short Description: The EVAL-ADUC7029QSZ QuickStart Plus Kit is for evaluating the ADuC7029 Precision Analog Microcontrollers, fully integrated, 1 MSPS, 12-bit data acquisition systems incorporating high performance multichannel ADCs, 16-bit/32-bit MCUs, and Flash/EE me ...