- Three 5 V power supply options:
- power jack
- USB connector
- Boot from user Flash, system memory or SRAM
- I2S audio DAC, stereo audio jack
- 2 GByte microSD Card™ or bigger
- Both A and B type smartcard support
- I2C compatible serial interface 64 Kbit EEPROM, MEMS and I/O expander
- RS-232 channel
- IrDA transceiver
- USB OTG full speed, USB microAB connection
- IEEE-802.3-2002 compliant ethernet connector
- Two channels of CAN 2.0A/B compliant connection
- Inductor motor control connector
- JTAG and trace debug support
- 3.2” 240x320 TFT color LCD with touch screen
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset, wakeup, tamper and user buttons
- 4 color LEDs
- RTC with backup battery
- MCU consumption measurement circuit
- Extension connector for daughterboard or wrapping board
The STM3210C-EVAL evaluation board STM32F107VCT is designed as a complete development platform for STMicroelectronic's ARM Cortex-M3 core-based STM32F107VCT microcontroller with full speed USB-OTG, ethernet MAC, two channels of CAN2.0A/B compliant interface, 2 channels I2S, 2 channels I2C, 5 channels USART with smartcard support, 3 channels SPI, internal 64 KB SRAM and 256 KB Flash, JTAG and SWD debugging support.
The STM32F107xx connectivity line family incorporates the high-performance ARM Cortex™-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 256 Kbytes and SRAM 64 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. All devices offer two 12-bit ADCs, four general-purpose 16-bit timers plus a PWM timer, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, three SPIs, two I2Ss, five USARTs, an USB OTG FS and two CANs. Ethernet is available on the STM32F107xx only.
The full range of hardware features on the board help you evaluate all peripherals (USBOTG FS, ethernet, motor control, CAN, microSD Card, smartcard, USART, audio DAC, MEMS, EEPROM… etc.) and develop your own applications. Extension headers make it easy to connect a daughterboard or wrapping board for your specific application. The STM32F107VCT board also supports a second optional 2.4” TFT LCD without touch screen that can be mounted on CN15 connector. The 2.4” TFT LCD is not populated by default.
Key Applications: Motor drives, Application control, Medical and handheld equipment, Industrial applications, PLCs, Inverters, Printers, Scanners, Alarm systems, Video intercom, HVAC and home audio equipment, etc.
|Schematics / Layout files||schematics file for stm3210c-eval (.zip)|
|Schematics / Layout files||gerber files for stm3210c-eval (.zip)|
|Bill of Materials||bom for stm3210c-eval (.zip)|
|Applications Library||demonstration firmware for stm3210c-eval (.zip)|
|Applications Library||stm32f107 in-application programming (iap) over ethernet (.zip)|