- Processor: NXP's Cortex-M0 LPC11U14 microcontroller in LQFP48 package
- Flash: 32 kB
- Data Memory: 6 kB
- Clock Crystals: 12.000 MHz crystal for CPU
- Dimensions: 35 x 140 mm
- Power: 3.15V-3.3V external powering, or from USB via JTAG probe (LPC-LINK)
- Mini-B USB connector for LPC11U14 USB interface
- All LPC11U14 pins available on expansion connector (2x27 pin rows, 100 mil pitch, 900 mil between rows)
- Embedded JTAG (LPC-LINK) functionality via LPCXpresso toolchain
- LPC-LINK can be connected to external target processor after modifications to the LPCXpresso board
- LED on PIO0_7
- Eclipse-based IDE using very low-cost target boards.
- The target boards comes with an integrated JTAG Debugger. No need for a separate debug probe!
- Easy upgrade options to full-blown suites (from Code Red) and hardware kits (from Embedded Artists)
- End-to-end solution for creating applications all the way from evaluation through to production.
Part Number: OM13014,598
Product Title: NXP - OM13014,598 - KIT, DEV, LPCXPRESSO, LPC11U14
Short Description: The LPCXpresso Board for LPC11U14 is comprised of an LPCXpresso target board, LPC-Link, and IDE. The LPCXpresso target boards, include an integrated JTAG debugger, and can connect to expansion boards to provide a variety of interfaces and I/O devices ...