- Based on the sub-1GHz CC430 MCU
- CC430/MSP-SA430-SUB1GHZ Supported Frequency Ranges:
- 300 – 348 MHz
- 389 – 464 MHz
- 779 – 928 MHz
- Minimal Frequency Step: 397 Hz typ.
- Maximum input level: -40 dBm typ (range extendable with attenuators)
- Minimum detectable level: -100 dBm typ.
- Level Resolution: 0.5 dB
- Open source QT-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Flexible GUI allows developers to set desired frequency range and amplitude to measure
- Configurable to show continuous sweep readings or single snapshots
- Up to 4 traces can be visualized on the GUI, which can be configured to show maximum, average or actual readings.
- Markers are available for easy measurement readings. These markers can be controlled manually using a jog wheel, or dynamic based on auto peak detection
- The GUI view can be configured to show grids, customizable labels, inverted colors and other options
- Screenshot capability is available to record readings as .pdf or .png file types.
- Traces can be exported as comma separated file
- Configuration settings for the GUI can be saved and loaded for future measurements