- 1. This competition is run by Premier Farnell plc (PF or we, our, us) on the following terms and conditions (the T&Cs).
- 2. During the period from 9am 14th December2012 – 8.59am 15th December 2012 GMT, any Google+ user can participate in the competition.
3a Entry into the competition is by adding a +1 to the post below, sharing it publicly and you must also have added us to your circles.
3b: The post reads as follows:
“GOOGLE+. For your chance to win a brand new 512mb Raspberry Pi:
+1 this post
SHARE it publicly
Finally, ADD us to your circles (if you aren’t already)
Do these three between 9am Friday Dec14th and 8:59am Saturday December 15th (GMT) & one of your will be selected at random as the winner. Full T&Cs on our website. Good luck!”
- 4. One winner will be selected at random from all those who have fulfilled the criteria in point 3.
- 5. Prize is as follows: 1 x Raspberry Pi 512mb version (New).
- 6. Prize will be posted out following receipt of address (we will message you privately to obtain this). Prize should be received within 28 days of postage via standard delivery methods to any global address other than the excluded countries detailed on point 9.
- 7. You are advised to print and keep safe a copy of the T&Cs. PF reserves the right to revise the T&Cs from time to time. If revised, the amended T&Cs will be posted on e14c. It is a condition of the competition that you agree to be bound by and comply with the T&CS as amended from time to time
- 8. The award is non-negotiable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Premier Farnell reserves the right to substitute all gifts with a suitable equivalent and the provision of the gift may be delayed or a substitute provided. There is no right to any refund in respect of the Prize if returned.
- 9. This globally run promotion is not open to residents of Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and China who are ineligible to participate in this global promotion due to local requirements.
- 10. No purchase is necessary to enter but you must send your postal address on Google+ when asked in order to allow us to send you your gift once you have been informed of your win.
- 11. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are not received for any reason, including technical error (for example an outage on Google+).
- 12. PF reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant before the prize (as defined below) is issued and may require proof of identification and age. If PF suspects fraud or misconduct, or if it is discovered that a registrant has failed to comply with the eligibility requirements set out in the T&Cs then the prize may be withheld or withdrawn or another Prize winner may be selected.
- 13. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the competition or extend the period of participation in our sole discretion. PF will not be liable for any such withdrawal or change to the competition.
- 14. You agree to be responsible for all applicable taxes, duties or other charges payable in relation to the prize.
- 15. You may not enter the competition by entering into it you may cause PF and/or yourself to be in breach of any agreement (including but not limited to any contract of employment) to which you are a party or in breach of any law, regulation or rule having the force of law to which you or PF may be subject. PF reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of this condition.
- 16. PF respects the policies of employers which forbid the acceptance of such prizes by their employees. The winner must obtain signed authorisation from a director of his or her employer (if appropriate) confirming permission to accept the prize.
- 17. Prizes are not supplied with the benefit of any warranties from PF and are only supplied with the benefit of any warranty provided by the manufacturer of the prize. All further warranties or representations are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted at law. Without limiting the generality of the preceding statement PF hereby excludes all and any liability arising out of the competition or the acceptance, use, quality condition, suitability or performance of the prize, even where arising from PF’s negligence.
- 18. PF does not exclude liability under the T&Cs for death, personal injury arising or damage to property from its negligence, or for breach of Part II of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or for any matter in relation to which it would be illegal for PF to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
- 19. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with any Draw.
- 20. Please address any queries relating to this competition to firstname.lastname@example.org.