- A Triple play platform for Raspberry Pi, Arduino™ & 32-Bit ARM.
- Provides Raspberry Pi with easy access to abundant Arduino™ shields.
- Compatible with both 5V and 3.3V Arduino™ shields, selectable with jumpers
- Hundreds of Arduino™ shields available on the market enhance the control capability of Raspberry Pi, e.g. to control Motor, sensors, etc.
- Brings 32-bit ARM MCU into the world of Arduino™.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F103RB MCU operating at 72MHz, with 128KB Flash, 20KB RAM, motor control, USB, and CAN
- Hundreds of Arduino™ shields available on the market with extremely portable drivers provided or to be shared by CooCox and CoFans
- A complete set of FREE CooCox tools for ARM development
- A common footprint next to Arduino™ footprint for connection with expansion daughter cards which will be developed by CooCox
- Raspberry Pi and the STM32 MCU can work independently or in conjunction with each other to control the Arduino™shields or other accessories.
- Three Working Modes: Raspberry Pi Mode, Standalone Mode & ST-Adapter Mode, selectable by jumpers.
- FREE CooCox ARM development Tool for ARM [Windows Platform Only].
Part Number: EMBEDDED PI
Product Title: EMBEST - EMBEDDED PI - STM32 I/O BRIDGE, RPI, ARDUINO, ARM
Price: $27.94 from Newark. 3355 in stock
Review: 3.917/5 stars, based on 1 Roadtest Reviews
Short Description: Embedded Pi is a triple-play platform for Raspberry Pi, Arduino™ and 32-bit embedded ARM. Blending all three communities together, Embedded Pi helps you to get the most out of each platform. The Embedded Pi is based on the STMicroelectronics STM32F10 ...