- A 24-bit LCD expansion cape for the BeagleBone board family
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen LCD modules:
- 7” LCD: 18-bit, 800x480 resolution
- Five switches (four for GPIOs & one for BOOT)
- Two user defined LEDs
- Full access to all the GPIOs via two 46-pin connectors (besides those already used by the BB-View)
- Powered directly from BeagleBone boards, no external power supply required.
- Provided with pre-compiled BSP image with QT Demo to help setup the BeagleBone board quickly and easily.
- Works with BeagleBone & BeagleBone Black
- Supporting TISDK and Angstrom image
- Drivers and driver source code are provided along with BB-View
- Dimensions: 69.04mm x 54.61mm
- Operating Humidity: 20% ~ 90%
- Power Supply: 5V (provided by BeagleBone board)
- PCB Layers: 4
The BB-View is a portable LCD solution with touchscreen capability for BeagleBone boards, a credit-card-sized expandable Linux computer to evaluate the TI’s Sitara™ AM335x ARM® Cortex™-A8 processors.
The BB-View has been designed with convenience in mind and extends the I/O interfaces of the BeagleBone & BeagleBone Black (sold separately) allowing users to utilise a touchscreen LCD display without sacrificing I/O interface access. BB-View fits on top of the BeagleBone or BeagleBone Black and still has full access to all the GPIOs via two 46-pin connectors. It’s equipped with five switches (four for GPIOs & one for Boot) and two user defined LEDs.
The BB-View is supplied with an 18-bit TFT LCD module in size 7" which can display up to a resolution of 800x480 which have a 4-wire resistive touchscreen interface.
The BB-View draws power directly from the board (BeagleBone or BeagleBone Black) eliminating the need for any kind of external power supply. The BB- View is supplied with a pre-complied BSP image with various Linux QT based demos to help setup your BeagleBone boards quickly and easily.
Note: In order to power LCD module directly from BeagleBone or BeagleBone Black please power the BeagleBone or BeagleBone Black using DC power adapter instead of USB power.
- BB-View Cape Only [BeagleBone OR BeagleBone Black not included]
- 7” Touchscreen LCD Module
- Flexible FPC Cable
- Quick Start Guide
|Data Sheet||datasheet for lcd 7 inch at070tn83 (.pdf)|
|Reference Manual||reference manual for beaglebone black development platform (.pdf)|
|User Manual/Guide||user manul for bb view (.pdf)|
|Quick Start Guide||quick start guide for bb view (.pdf)|