|Technical Documents||Video||Features||Kit Contents|
The (BOOSTXL-HAPTOUCH) integrates capacitive touch functionality with haptics technology in a single TI BoosterPack. Designers and Hobbyists alike now have the ability to develop applications using two of the hottest technologies available on the market today.
The includes allows users to evaluate and begin designing with the included Immersion Technologies software and onboard ERM and LRA motor/ actuators on the board. This BoosterPack features MSP430TCH5E haptics controller and haptic driver.
Demo and configuration software is also included to configure over 100 haptic effects as well as help users try out the BoosterPack on their own PC.
Things you can do using HapTouch Booster Pack:
Key Applications: Gaming
|User Manual||TI: User Manual for HapTouch Booster Pack|
|Quick Start Guide||TI: Quick Start Guide for HapTouch Booster Pack|
|Datasheet||TI: Datasheet for MSP430TCH5E MCU|
|Software||HapTouch SDK with Source Code and Libraries|
|Haptics For Everyone||Introduction to HapTouch BP||Unboxing||Introduction to PC GUI||Introduction to Gaming|
- Gaming controller development kit allowing users to develop as well as play PC games with full tactile feedback using Immersion’s Touchsense™ technology and capacitive touch buttons.
- Software and integrated actuators included.
- Programmable gaming controller key presses with 122 different haptic effects (and haptics chain effects) using Windows Touch2Key software.
- Supports motor based vibrations (Eccentric Rotating Mass – ERM) and spring based vibrations (Linear Resonant Actuator – LRA).
- Use Immersion’s Audio2Haptics™ technology to create vibrations in sync with audio input.
- Haptics reference design schematics and software available for download for custom hardware development.
- For use with the LaunchPad
|Back to top|