For all the hobbyist, maker community, DIY'ers, students and beyond - we're supplying free reference designs that you can work with, take from and build up to make your own designs! No need to start from scratch!
Linear Technology DC1194A Demo Circuit = 200ma DC/DC Micro Module
Demonstration circuit DC1194A features the LTM®8020, a 200mA DC/DC step-down μModule® regulator. The board is preset to deliver a 3.3V output at up to 200mA load current from an input voltage of up to 36V. The output voltage may be modified by simply changing one resistor.
This PADS reference design data set has 19 files including:
- Schematic design in xDX Designer format (.prj)
- Layout design in PADS 9.5 format (.pcb)
- Bill of Materials for the design ( Bill of Materials.html)
- PDF of the schematic design ( (Schematic).pdf)
- PDF of the layout design ( (Layout).pdf)
- Property definitions file (netlist.prp)
- PCB Configuration file (pads95.cfg)
- Land Patterns
- Schematic symbols
Be sure to check out all 24 Reference Designs found here: http://www.pads.com/reference-designs/?cmpid=9050 can be used with our new inexpensive (PADS based) Designer Schematic and Designer Layout tools now available for the hobbyist/maker community from Digikey !http://www.digikey.com/product-highlights/us/en/mentor-graphics-designer-software/4171?cmpid=9050 as well as our desktop PADS products.
Cheers ! John