This competition is now closed
The Electronic Hunt campaign is now closed and the winner of the iPad 2 is Hans Michielsen.
I would like to thank everyone who have taken part in this challenge and making it a success.
Please keep checking here for other challenges and prize draws!
We have placed 3 of the latest electronic products (An Arduino UNO, Microchip PIC32 and a Fluke ScopeMeter) throughout element14 each containing a clue. Simply hunt around element14 to find all the clues and you could win an iPad2. To enter the draw, submit the product clues via Private Message to “electronicshunt”.
1. Find the clues to be in with a chance to win an iPad 2.
2. The 3 different electronic products that have various numerical clues on them.
- Arduino Uno has (4) four clues.
- Microchip PIC32 MX1 & MX2 has (3) clues.
- Fluke 190-062 ScopeMeter Test Tools has (2) clues.
3. These clues are place throughout element14 on different pages (Hint: click on navigation links at the top of the page).
4. Find all the clues for any of the three electronics products.
Note: You need to be Registered on element14 to qualify for the Electronic Hunt Draw.
Challenge your colleagues!
Ask your colleagues to join in the Electronics Hunt - let the search begin! Discuss and Share your electronic hunt with others.
Note: Registration is required for you to send in your electronic hunt clues.
- Connect with other engineers and experts on new ideas, challenges and questions
- Find impartial, independent knowledge on technical issues
- Access information, answers, tools and a compilation of industry experts from leading manufacturers
- And, find inspiration in the latest innovations
- The Knode – An intelligent search and knowledge tool that helps you select and buy the right product for your design, right from the start
- Road Test – Give it a spin. Here you can test and review the latest products...and they’re free.
- Legislation – The rules keep changing. Stay in the know with our industry-leading, first-to-market resource for electronics legislation information.
- Ask the Expert – Looking for some outside expertise? The industry experts from leading manufacturers are standing by ready to take on your toughest questions.
- The Ben Heck Show – Only from element14, join Ben and his friends for bi-weekly “webisodes” as they build and mod a host of amazing community-inspired electronics creations.
- News - Engineering news, knowledge and insight from across the industry, all in one place including editorial blogs from knowledgeable engineers