The world’s first oscilloscope with a built-in spectrum analyzer. For the first time ever, test engineers can capture time-correlated analog, digital and RF signals for a complete system view of a device. See both the time and frequency domain in a single glance. View the RF spectrum at any point in time to see how it changes with time or device state. Solve the most complicated design issues, quickly and efficiently, with an oscilloscope as integrated as the design. Transforming the way engineers test. Only from Tektronix.
- Mixed-domain analysis
- Time-correlated analog, digital, and RF signal acquisitions in a single instrument
- Wave Inspector® controls provide easy navigation of timecorrelated data from both the time and frequency domains
- Amplitude, frequency, and phase vs. time waveforms derived from RF input
- Selectable spectrum time to discover and analyze how RF spectrum changes over time - even on a stopped acquisition
- Spectral analysis
- Dedicated front-panel controls for commonly performed tasks
- Automated peak markers identify frequency and amplitude of spectrum peaks
- Manual markers enable non-peak measurements
- Trace types Include: Normal, Average, Max Hold, and Min Hold
- Detection types include: +Peak, -Peak, Average, and Sample
- Spectrogram display enables easy observation and insight into slowly changing RF phenomena
- Automated measurements include: Channel Power, Adjacent Channel Power Ratio (ACPR), and Occupied Bandwidth (OBW)
- Trigger on RF power level
- Triggered or Free Run spectral analysis
- Optional serial triggering and analysis - serial protocol trigger, decode, and search for I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, RS-232/422/485/UART, MIL-STD-1553, and I2S/LJ/RJ/TDM10.
- 4 in. (264 mm) bright XGA color display
- Small footprint and lightweight - Only 5.8 in. (147 mm) deep and 11 lb. (5 kg)
Terms & Conditions
- Testers will be selected on the basis of quality of applications: we expect a full and complete description of why you want to test this particular product.
- Testers are required to produce a full, comprehensive and well thought out review within 2 months of receipt of the product.
- Failure to provide this review within the above timescale will result in the enrolee being excluded from future Road Tests.