The RIoTboardRIoTboard open source development platform is a low-cost, fully-featured, single-board computer developed to address the needs of demanding applications requiring high levels of processing power on an open source platform.
The RIoTboard is first and foremost an open-source board with detailed schematics available for download for use in your design. Additionally, the RIoTboard community also provides an Android OS distribution for applications requiring tablet and mobile experiences. A distribution of Linux can also be downloaded.
The RIoTboard is a fully-featured development platform with just the right peripherals, expandability and processor power to run your open source project. The board features the Freescale i.MX 6Solo applications processor, using an ARM® Cortex®-A9 architecture. The 1 GHz processor allows for OpenGL® ES 2.0 3D graphics accelerator with shader and a 2D graphics accelerator. The device also provides the capability to drive HDMI 1080p video processing and flexible video inputs such as LVDS and CMOS camera options. Freescale’s Kinetis MCU (K20) MCU also is integrated for debug and available for added programming and functionality.
- Freescale i.MX 6Solo processor based on ARM Cortex-A9 architecture, operating at speeds up to 1 GHz
- ARM Cortex A9 MPCore™ Processor operating at 1 GHz
- High-performance video processing with SD-level and HD-level video decoders and SD-level encoders
- OpenGL® ES 2.0 3D graphics accelerator with shader and a 2D graphics accelerator
- Freescale Kinetis MCU (K20)
- Freescale Power Management Integrated Chip (PMIC MMPF0100)
- 1GByte of 32-bit wide DDR3 @ 800MHz
- 4GByte EMMC Flash
- Supports Android and GNU/Linux
- EMC Compliance - Class B certified
Terms & Conditions
- Testers will be selected on the basis of quality of applications: we expect a full and complete description of why you want to test this particular product.
- Testers are required to produce a full, comprehensive and well thought out review within 2 months of receipt of the product.
- Failure to provide this review within the above timescale will result in the enrolee being excluded from future Road Tests.