1 2 Previous Next 23 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2013 2:21 PM by fustiniadmin RSS

Who wants a RTOS dev kit?

Drew Fustini

Howdy - I attended the Fundementals of Real-Time Kernels at DESIGN West last week.  It was an excellent introduction to RTOS concepts by MattGordon_Micrium and valuable hands-on instruction for running Micrium <span style=&quot;color: #444444; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; text-align: -webkit-auto;&quot;>µC/</span>OS<span style=&quot;color: #444444; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; text-align: -webkit-auto;&quot;>-</span>II on the Renesas Demonstration Kit for RX63N:

20130422_085834.jpg20130422_090021.jpg

20130422_231215.jpg20130422_231240.jpg

I enjoyed the experience working with the board, but I know have too many other boards that I have immediate plans for.  Rather than letting this dev kit collect dust, I'd like to give it to someone for free that will actually use it.  Reply to this post with a short description of why you are interested (1 to 2 sentences is fine).  I'll then pick a winner at random on Tuesday, May-7, at 7pm US CDT.

Note: I'm located in Chicago and will ship it for free to the winner using the lowest cost option available.  If the winner is located outside the US, then the winner will be responsible for paying any customs fees or duty that may apply.  I will list the value as $99USD which is what the item sells for per the Renesas product page.  Also, this dev kit comes as-is.  I received it in the workshop in new condition and used it in the workshop.  It appears to work ok with the Micrium examples I've tried.

Finally, here's short video of the board running Micrium with tasks to read the ADC and write to the LCD:

Cheers,

Drew

1 2 Previous Next