BitScope Blade DUO
BitScope Blade – The industrial solution for Raspberry Pi
BitScope Blade Duo is a desktop, rack or wall mountable power and mounting solution for a pair of Raspberry Pi computers. It solves the power problem when using Raspberry Pi in industrial and other mission critical applications.
It has a built-in 5V switch mode power supply capable of powering two Raspberry Pi and up to eight USB devices which are connected via the Raspberry Pi (subject to a the total blade power budget).
It can be used with simple plug packs, 12V batteries, low cost uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and even passive power over ethernet (PoE) solutions. Blade Duo can even be used to power and mount the Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Display, two Raspberry Pi, and up to eight BitScopes!
Full access to Raspberry Pi I/O including I2C, SPI, UART, PWM and GPIO is provided via the Blade HUB CAP expansion socket underneath each Raspberry Pi. Connect personality cards (e.g. a real-time clock, operation status displays, or almost any other physical I/O that conform to these standards).
Ideal for building reliable stand-alone desktop & server systems with Raspberry Pi.
- Designed for 2 x Raspberry Pi
- Power and connect up to 8 x BitScopes,
- Individual power and reset inputs for each Pi,
- Accepts unregulated 9V to 48V DC power,
- Powerful 4A (peak) switch mode supply built-in,
- Power via 2.1mm socket or industrial power tabs
- Compatible with most 12V & 24V UPS,
- Can be used with low cost passive PoE,
- Compatible with 9V, 12V and 24V batteries,
- Use with most DC solar power systems,
- Can power external USB, HDD & SSD
- Full access Pi's I2C, SPI, UART & most GPIO,
- Provides 5V auxilliary power (e.g for Pi Display)
- Slot for camera connector for each Pi,
- HDMI and audio accessible from Pi in BAY one,
- Blade HUB I/O expansion sockets for each Pi,
- Compatible with BitScope CAP industrial I/O,
- Rack mount to build compute cluster solutions,
- 4 x 3mm tabs and wall mounting stand-offs,
- Low cost, light weight and very little heat.
- STEM education workstations & servers,
- Office automation, servers and routers,
- Home Automation and Control,
- Industrial Automation and Analytics,
- IoT Edge & Fog Computing.