BitScope Blade UNO
BitScope Blade – The industrial solution for Raspberry Pi
BitScope Blade Uno is a flexible power and mounting solution for a single Raspberry Pi computer. Blade Uno solves the power problem when using Raspberry Pi in industrial and other mission critical applications.
It has a built-in 5V switch mode power supply capable of powering the Raspberry Pi, one HAT and up to four high current USB devices connected via the Raspberry Pi. It can also provide power to two more USB devices connected via the USB sockets on Blade itself (subject to a the total blade power budget).
Blade Uno can accommodate a standard mini-breadboard in the HAT slot for circuit prototyping. It can even be used to power and mount the Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Display, one Raspberry Pi, a HAT and up to four BitScopes!
Full access to Raspberry Pi I/O including I2C, SPI, UART, PWM and GPIO is provided via the Blade HUB CAP expansion socket underneath the Raspberry Pi. Connect personality cards (e.g. a real-time clock, operation status displays, or almost any other physical I/O that conform to these standards).
It is the perfect computing platform for makers, students and engineers using Raspberry Pi.
- Design for one Raspberry Pi and one HAT,
- Power and connect up to 4 x BitScopes,
- Raspberry Pi power control header,
- Two USB power sockets for external devices,
- Accepts unregulated 9V to 48V DC power,
- Powerful 4A (peak) switch mode supply built-in,
- Power via 2.1mm socket or industrial power tabs
- Compatible with most 12V & 24V UPS,
- Can be used with low cost passive PoE,
- Compatible with 9V, 12V and 24V batteries,
- Use with most DC solar power systems,
- Can power external USB, HDD & SSD
- Full access Pi's I2C, SPI, UART & most GPIO,
- Provides 5V auxilliary power (e.g for Pi Display)
- Slot for camera connector for each Pi,
- HDMI and audio accessible from Pi in BAY one,
- Blade HUB I/O expansion sockets for each Pi,
- Compatible with BitScope CAP industrial I/O,
- Rack mount to build compute cluster solutions,
- 4 x 3mm tabs and wall mounting stand-offs,
- Low cost, light weight and very little heat.
- Gaming, Media and Entertainment,
- STEM education physical workstations,
- Robotics and related applications,
- Home Automation and Control,
- Industrial Automation and Analytics,
- Digital Signage and Display Systems,
- Intelligent Vending and Sales Automation,
- Installations in museums, galleries & libraries,
- Industrial Internet of Things.