element14 and TE Connectivity showcase sensor portfolio at Electronica China 2018
element14, The Development Distributor, together with TE Connectivity, a global leader in connectivity and sensors, will showcase a range of sensors forthe rapidly growing application segments including IoT, automotive, automation and wearable technology at Electronica China 2018.
Echoing with the theme “element14 supportsyou at every stage”, TE Connectivity solutions highlighted at the element14 stand will include:
- Pressure sensors: offer digital or analog outputs and are signal conditioned, calibrated over temperature. Visitors to stand will be able to see a range of pressure sensors for consumer and industrial use.
- Humidity sensors: measure humidity with accuracy and precision over a wide range of conditions and environments
- Flow sensors: feature reed switch reliability and designed for water control, power showers, central heating systems, circulation pump protection, cooling and leak detection
- Force Sensors: for applications that require high performance or unique packaging, including electro-mechanical flight control, test and measurement and ultra-low cost OEM load cells for medium to high volumes – these sensors combine durability and long-term stability in extremely low cost packages.
- Acceleration sensors: standard and custom speed sensors for various industries.
- Ultrasonic sensors: to measure liquid levels despite variations in transparency, viscosity, colour or dielectric, for example air bubble detection for medical pumps or point and continuous level sensors for the semiconductor and high purity markets
- Position sensors: to detect movement of an object and convert into signals suitable for processing, transmission, or control.
Weidi Zhu, Regional Director of Greater China, element14, said, “element14 has worked closely together with TE Connectivity to expand the portfolio of innovative sensing products. Access to a broad range of sensors provides engineers with the choices required to develop various applications, based on specifications such as sensitivity, range, precision, resolution and accuracy. From industrial applications to the latest consumer devices, TE’s broad range of sensors provides critical sensing capabilities in multiple industries.”
Engineers can access element14’s new TE microsites to get more information to support the development of innovative applications, at http://cn.element14.com/te-connectivity.
Visitors can pre-register at http://cn.element14.com/a-electronica2018-in or visit element14 booth at Stand 5431 in Hall E5 to get a Starbucks voucher. Visitors to the stand will be taken on a journey through element14’s expert design & manufacturing services, and see first-hand all the latest technologies and solutions from TE.
Latest updates on the schedule of programmes can be accessed from
Premier Farnell is a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Premier Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Premier Farnell is a business unit Avnet, Inc., (NYSE:AVT). Premier Farnell trades as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. The Premier Farnell Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere. Premier Farnell sells direct to consumers through Forthings.io in the UK and Ireland, Spain, Denmark, Finland and Sweden, a network of resellers, and its CPC business in the UK.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.premierfarnell.com