element14 Hosts 3D Printing Webinar Series with Ultimaker
Webinars offer an inside look at real world applications and the newest 3D printing technology
, an Avnet Community, is hosting a series of free webinars to educate its members on the most recent advancements in 3D printing technology. The webinars will be presented along with Ultimaker and will take place from October – November 2021.
“3D printing is a rapidly evolving technology that our community is always looking to stay current on,” said Dianne Kibbey, Global Head of Community and Social Media for element14. “We are proud to be partnering with the 3D printing experts at Ultimaker to share the latest insights with our members.”
The series of three webinars will offer a range of insights, from an overall introduction to 3D printing to an in-depth look at 3D printed applications. The webinar schedule includes:
- Introduction to the Ultimaker Ecosystem – 19 October, 2021 at 14:00 BST. This webinar will be presented by Ultimaker’s Channel Development Manager, Ben Johnson. It will touch the fundamentals of 3D Printing and the Ultimaker 3D Printing Range.
- The Fast World of 3D Printed Applications – 26 October, 2021 at 14:00 BST. This webinar will cover different application categories and how 3D printing translates into the manufacturing and electronics world. It will be presented by Ultimaker's Application Engineer, Lars De Jongh.
- 3D Printing Metal with Ultimaker and BASF – 02 November, 2021 at 14:00 BST. The webinar will cover how to make 3D parts tough through metal and other more robust additive manufacturing processes. It will be presented by Ultimaker's Business Development Manager, Tobias Rödlmeier.
Ultimaker is a world leader in 3D printing software and applications and is dedicated to the use of 3D printing to enhance business and workflow. Farnell stocks a broad range of Ultimaker products including 3D printers, filaments, and accessories. Some of the best-selling products include:
- : A complete production system you can depend on in the office or studio. With advanced features to ensure a reliable printing experience, it’s simple to use thanks to its award-winning touch interface and seamless software integration. Ultimaker S3 lets you print with a growing library of advanced materials – including glass and carbon fiber composites.
- An easy-to-use desktop 3D printer with a large build volume that delivers accurate, industrial-grade parts, time and again. With simple setup, high uptime, and reliable dual extrusion, Ultimaker S5 is the complete professional 3D printing solution. The Ultimaker S5 is built to run continuously and maximize uptime. Its best-in-class technical specifications deliver performance you can rely on.
For more Introduction to 3D Printing resources please visit
Farnell is a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Farnell trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. Farnell's global businesses are supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere. Farnell also sells direct to consumers through a network of resellers, and its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell is a business unit of Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT). Avnet is a global technology solutions provider with an extensive ecosystem that delivers design, product, marketing and supply chain expertise for customers at every stage of the lifecycle.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.farnell.com/corporate