element14 to present technology solutions for the Internet of Things at its China roadshow 2015
Highlights of the element14 roadshow:
- exclusive demonstrations of new development boards and IoT(Internet of Things) add-ons from Freescale, Richtek and Texas Instruments
- the latest solutions from TE Connectivity, Honeywell and Keysight
- Raspberry Pi 2 and new accessories
- register to join in Chengdu, Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen
Designing for the Internet of Things (IoT), the theme at the element14 China roadshow, will kick off in October in Chengdu, followed by Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
Together with technology partners Freescale, Richtek, Texas Instruments, Keysight, Honeywell and TE Connectivity, among others, element14 will unveil a host of exclusive new solutions, including sensor technologies and wireless communication, all geared towards supporting the world’s largest M2M market and a global leader in the deployment of IoT. Based on current investment trends, the IoT market is forecasted to exceed RMB 1 trillion in 2015, and the market size is expected to reach around RMB 10 trillion by 2020.
Zhu Weidi, Regional Sales Director, element14 China, said: “We welcome all engineers to join us to review the latest technology and products, and discuss directly with our suppliers. During this roadshow, element14 is pleased to present a broad range of IoT-enabling solutions for next-generation designs in wearables, smart home, manufacturing, transportation, energy and logistics.”
Participants can join the element14 roadshow to get hands-on demos and view the newest products from leading suppliers:
- a comprehensive range of Industrial HMI and Control Solutions for Human Machine Interface(HMI), Programmable Logic Controller(PLC), I/O Control and Process Control from Freescale. The broad portfolio offers industrial control and networking solutions for many wired and wireless industrial communications protocols and HMI.
- Richtek products for power management including DC/DC switching regulators and LDO voltage regulators
- Rapberry Pi 2 Model B, six times faster than the previous model with 1GB of RAM to run bigger and more powerful projects, and the 7” touchscreen display, to enable users to create all-in-one integrated projects, such as IoT devices with a visual display. Get started at http://www.element14.com/community/community/raspberry-pi
- basic board mount pressure sensors from Honeywell for industrial applications
- the ergonomically designed Keysight TruIR high-resolution thermal imager delivers four times more pixels with Fine Resolution capability; http://cn.element14.com/2423395
- TE Connectivity interconnect components to drive power in machinery and automation for HMI, robotics, PLC, servo motors and servo drives; http://cn.element14.com/reliable-power
In addition element14 offers a portfolio of over 30,000 PCB connectors; including High-Speed, High Power, Fine Pitch and Low Profile connectors for advanced applications in products for IoT, at http://cn.element14.com/pcb-connectors
About the Premier Farnell Group
Premier Farnell plc (LSE:pfl) is a global leader in high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Trading as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 across Asia Pacific, it had sales last year of £960m, the Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,000 suppliers and an inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet its customers’ needs. Premier Farnell works to bring to market development kits in a variety of applications, enabling it to support the customer from design concept through to production.
The latest products, software, services and solutions from trusted supplier partners are all available through 43 local language transactional websites. The element14 Community allows buyers and engineers to access a wide range of independent technical information, tools and the latest resources and the Design Center enables design engineers to compare kits from the world’s greatest range of development tools.
For news updates from Premier Farnell and element14 visit:Premier Farnell News Centre – www.premierfarnell.com/media-centreTwitter - @element14YouTube – element14Facebook – facebook.com/element14pageEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the website at Premier Farnell.