Premier Farnell launches new Keysight DAQ970A Data Acquisition System
Premier Farnell, the Development Distributor has announced the launch of the DAQ970A Data Acquisition System from Keysight, offering engineers a more efficient way to fully characterize their product and deploy test solutions in just a few days.
The product, designed for engineers in R&D design verification and manufacturing, provides a path to design reliability without second guessing the measurements, learning or using complex programming languages or hiring new software engineers. It also provides utility to those who work in the field of general electronics, aerospace, automotive and energy.
The DAQ970A data acquisition system has high quality switching and an advanced 6 ½ digit DMM built-in that allows you to measure accurately. Additionally, its intuitive LCD screen and soft keys for easy configuration and measurement display in multiple formats (number, bar meter, trend chart, histogram), makes it easy to configure and run with no programming.
Key features include:
- DAQ970A data acquisition/switch unit (3-slots, up to 60 2-wire channels, 120 1-wire channels)
- Ability to measure very low current ranges (1 μA DC and 100 μA AC) and higher resistance range (1000 MΩ)
- New auto-calibration that compensates for internal drifts caused by time and temperature changes
- 3497XA compatible, program and configuration
- NEW DAQM900A solid state multiplexer with scan rate speed of up to 450 channels/sec
- Intuitive LCD screen and soft keys for easy configuration and measurement display in multiple formats (number, bar meter, trend chart, histogram)
- USB datalogging and data mirroring using the front panel USB host port
The Keysight DAQ970A is available for purchase from Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 in Asia Pacific.
Farnell Global is a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance and repair. From research and design through prototype to production, Farnell helps its customers access the products and services they need 24/7. With more than 80 years of experience, 47 localised websites, and a dedicated team of over 3,500 employees, Farnell provides every component its customers need to build the technology of tomorrow.
Farnell Global trades as Farnell in Europe, Newark in North America, and element14 in Asia Pacific. It also sells direct to consumers through its CPC business in the UK.
Farnell Global has been part of the established global technology distributor, Avnet (Nasdaq: AVT), since 2016. Today, this relationship allows the company to support its customers at every stage of the product life cycle, offering a truly unique distribution model, as well as expertise in end-to-end delivery and product design.
For more information, visit http://www.farnell.com/