Behold the Winners of the Arduino Anniversary "Give Me 10" Contest!
We are announcing 10 Arduino Uno winners, one for each day of the Contest.
Here are the winners:
1) March 24th: Saudin Dizdarevic suggests "An Arduino Gmail Notifier with servo controlled flag indicator"
2) March 25th: sam clemmons suggests "RFID Doggie door with in/out indicator and time lock"
3) March 26th: hunt333r suggests "robotic arm, that copy human arm movement, saves it ,wireless"
4) March 27th: ralphjy suggests "arduino based and android based path finding mobile robot"
5) March 28th: zatamite suggests "Talking plants: Arduino+SpeakJet+Moisture Sensor. "Hey Bud Water Me"
6) March 31st: himanshu2590 suggests "Arduino Controlled Ambilight for TVs for better movie experience"
7) April 1st: danielmcgraw suggests "Low cost Arduino analyzer using DDS and ADC"
8) April 2nd: sandeepdwivedi suggests "arduino as universal chip programmer"
9) April 3rd: neeraj2604 suggests "accelerometer based gesture controlled wheelchair for physically handicapped"
10) April alfredbrock suggests "control motion sensors for cameras monitoring empty real estate"
Join the Arduino Anniversary “Give Me 10!” Contest & Win an Arduino Uno
Help us celebrate Arduino’s 10th birthday! Share your best Arduino project idea in 10 words or fewer between March 24th and April 4th, 2014!
It's Simple to Join:
What Happens Next?
By submitting an entry you will automatically start receiving notifications of other responses to this post. If you do not wish to receive notifications, select "Unfollow" at the top right of this page. If you have any questions, please let us know in our Feedback & Support area.
Detailed Prizing Info:
There are 10 Arduino Unos to be given away, one to each winner over the period of the contest. Preference will be given to entries describing projects that we would like to see featured on the Community.
See the full Terms and Conditions
During the period from 9am CDT (United States Central Daylight Time) on March 24th 2014 until 5pm CDT (United States Central Daylight Time time) April 4th 2014, any community member can participate in the competition.