For the 7th update (Part 1 of 2) I have come up with a motor that should work. I bought an old sewing machine and removed the motor. I took apart the foot control and mounted it to my project so now it is hand controled. Below are pictures and a short video of how it works. Part B will be in a couple of days as I have to hook up the motor to the project and align everything.

 

First picture is of the disassembled sewing machine. I took about an hour:

 

 

The removed motor:

 

 

The installed modified foot pedal:

 

 

Below is a short video of it working:

 

 

Thanks for visiting

 

Dale Winhold