Skip navigation
wireb

Sample prep

Posted by wireb Nov 4, 2013
Well still dealing with some leg issues and was stranded in bed most of the weekend. But I did make a little progress on the watering system.   First thing I mixed up a batch of potting soil. I used a 2.5:1 topsoil to vermiculite. Decided to go down this path when reading how most sensors are sensitive to mineral content. Most of my plants are planted in a similar mix so this should be a good representation of the final application. From there I created 3 containers of dirt and weighed the ...
If you like my project vote for "A Smarter Tricopter - Yuri Tikhonov"   Good day comrades! Today I want to tell you about last preparations before starting of development. First of all I want to tell you about every part that I ordered from farnell.   A. on this photo you can find standard Russia tool set: Universal Soviet screwdriver. Damaged screwdriver. DIY drilling tool - gift from my friend (according to legend, it is made from parts of the damaged tank) Izolenta (mos ...
Hello All,   I've been taking a crack at the system. Here's where I am at so far:   I've gotten the ADC and analog chain to work in its most basic form. I substituted a potentiometer for the thermistor for the time being. The next step is to get the low-power FRAM memory operational and reading. When I get my parts, I'll integrate the thermistor and start testing the system in earnest. ...