As of the last time I wrote, I have received my parts in the mail! I got the basic thermistor sensor interface operational. The graph below shows the thermistor resistance as I pressed it, released it, and then pressed it again.
Also, I've been working on getting the FRAM operational. I've gotten a successful read and write through I2C. See the logic analyzer capture below.
Now that I have some of the basics working, I need to make sure that I can get the FRAM to write/read the entire memory. This shouldn't be too hard, but the I2C interface is a bit difficult to use. I will be testing it, and hopefully have it working soon. After the basic functions work, it will be time to test the device on a human subject. Can't wait!