The Henrietta Project is a smart thermostat system entered in the PSoC4 Pioneer Kit Smarter Life Challenge.
An introductory video that describes the system features and costs has been uploaded.
There will be a second video to demonstrate the system.
Current status is all subsystems are connected, configured, compiled and working with appropriate test software.
The system will be cleaned up mechanically and electrically before finalizing the demo software.
Current status is:
- all PCBs are designed, assembled and tested
- all subsystems are connected, configured, compiled and working with appropriate test software.
- graphics editing software for the LCD displays is programmed and working, and graphics have been completed
- the touch pad is fully mapped and working
- Bluetooth communications are working with both android and PC hosts
- the environmental interface is tested and working
- the servo motor and door switch are tested and working
- the temperature and light sensor are tested and working
- the GPS clock is tested and working
- the PC app is complete and tested
- voice control was demonstrated
- the thermostat schedule editor has been added to the firmware
Not shown are remote Bluetooth devices - I use an android device for remote monitoring and control (Galaxy Note)
The GPS module is used to provide an extremely accurate time and date clock that never needs to be set.
Here is a diagram of all subsystems and how they are connected.
For more information on the project check out these links: