Good day comrades!
1. Let's start with the current situation on the construction of the tricopter's frame. In my case it consists of the following components:
- aluminum square tubes: 15x15x600mm and 15x15x500mm;
- two plates made of fiberglass;
- landing legs made of wooden ruler;
- M3 screws, M3 washers, M3 nuts;
- plastic clamps.
Tricopter's features are already emerging:
Originally, I planned to use an Y-type design, but afer making the T-type I really liked it! The frame seems to be strong and light.
To help you understand it better, here is an example of Y-type tricopter, which inspired me to build:
reference to the original source.
2. During the construction of our apparatus I'd forgotten a very important thing: charger for LiPo batteries. As its basis, I took the following scheme: link. Ultimately, of the materials I had on hand I built such a device:
Note: 'HP zenner-diode' is an electronic unit, which volt-ampere characteristic is similar to the high power zenner-diode (HP = High Power). In my charger are used three blocks of this type.
3. Plans: next week I am going to build a YAW-mechanics. I have one "plastic gear analog 9g servo", I may use it as a sample.
Programming part is moving as well, this week I've corrected a little bit the file "output.c", after these changes, the servo started to work not only in theory but also in practice
The next in turn before the installation of the BLDC, ESC, etc. will be only wiring and different small things. Unfortunately, the details from HobbyKing are still in transit But the good news is that I have got now a track number to track the parcel!
See you next week!
|1||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #1||Introduction|
|2||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #2||Purchase of components from Farnell and HobbyKing|
|3||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #3||PSoC firmware: upTime & Rx|
|4||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #4||PSoC firmware: UART & MultiWii GUI|
|5||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #5||PSoC firmware: EEPROM emulation|
|6||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #6||PSoC firmware: Servo & ESC control|
|7||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #7||PSoC firmware: IMU, LED's & PID|
|8||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #8||Hardware: PCB|
|9||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #9||Hardware: tricopter's frame|
|10||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #10||Hardware: YAW mechanics & motors|
|11||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #11||Hardware: ESC's, wires & misc|
|12||PSoC 4 Tricopter Part #12||Final: The first fly|