On September 19th, 2019 at 4 PM CT // 9 PM GMT: Join us as we host a webinar with Azhar Hussain, CEO, Hanhaa and Ben Summers, Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft Corporation:
Azhar has more than 18 years of entrepreneurial experience in the consumer electronics and mobile industry. In 2015, he launched London-based Internet of Things innovator Hanhaa. Today, the rapidly growing firm employs a team of professionals in engineering, mobile, and business who are working on the next generation of moulding hardware, software, and connectivity. Ben Summers is a product marketing manager from the Microsoft 365 marketing team at Microsoft Corporation. He is responsible for global marketing of the Microsoft 365 developer platform, including Microsoft Graph. Ben’s career is focused on the evolution of Microsoft’s cloud productivity offerings and has included roles in strategic finance, business development and product licensing. Ben lives in Redmond, Washington, USA where he spends as much time as he can with his family skiing, playing the piano or making pies.
The Symbisa Board
The idea behind the Symbisa board is to allow Makers to track and monitor elements of their personal environment. Specifically, there are five sensors in the package that measure location, light, temperature, humidity and movement. The Symbisa board, running an Intel Quark microcontroller D2000, measures 45 x 75mm, and quad band GSM radio for comms – via the cloud – to tablets or phones. You attach and communicate the properties you are interested in. Apparently there is a connection for a small e-paper display, and an expansion slot for other sensors.
This board was a part of a RoadTests & Reviews last year.
Sign up to this webinar to learn how:
- Symbisa sensors feed live data directly into Microsoft Excel using simple formula.
- Allows data to flow through to larger data where big data tools can be deployed to management, analytics and learning.
- You can create templates, reports, and apply all the analytical power of excel to live streams of data.
Check out the unbiased and honest reviews from our RoadTests & Reviews of Symbisa:
- Hanhaa Symbisa IoT Dev Kit - Review by stevesmythe
- Hanhaa Symbisa IoT Dev Kit - Review by jpnbino
- Hanhaa Symbisa IoT Dev Kit - Review by gam3t3ch
- Hanhaa Symbisa IoT Dev Kit - Review by marcosfg
- Hanhaa Symbisa IoT Dev Kit - Review by vlasov01
Be sure to also check out the following post from cstanton: