Less than a week to go now! Days are going by really quickly now that we're getting everything ready to be shipped to Nuremberg... so it's a good time to let you know our latest updates on what you'll find at the show.
One of the good news we shared earlier with you was that we'll be sending Top Member shabaz to the show to experience the conference first hand and share with all of us his experience there! Shabaz we'll be your eyes at embedded world and we'll really excited to know what he'll talk about once he's there.
Also, all visitors will be able to have a hard copy of our latest eBook: Essential Design Tips for Engineers Series 2 -Embedded Edition.
This book contains some of the most helpful and interesting design ideas from our portfolio of the best embedded component and tools providers. Whether you're designing a complex industrial application or a simple IoT temperature sensor, you'll find ideas and inspiration for your next design.
The book also discusses our Our Customisation Capabilities, including the Raspberry Pi Customization Service; it describes the Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH Case Study: this German company combined the Raspberry Pi with Hilscher’s network chip netX on a customised form factor to create an Edge Gateway suitable for the industrial environment. This project demonstrates the success of working with one company throughout the design and production phases.
Moreover, we 're now looking for new design tips for a new eBook we're working on for later this year - so don't forget to join the conversation!
We already unveiled some of the latest technologies that we'll be showcasing at the show - but there's more to see!
The LoRa WAN technology from The Things Network - we'll be showcasing:
- The Things Gateway, The main building block of the network. Small, easy to install, it essentially is a router between the things and the internet. With it, you are creating the most substantial aspect of your connected city’s network.
- The Things Node: A matchbox full of sensors, a light and a button. Show off, or just connect this bunch of sensors to your IFTTT account - it is up to you. It is perfect for the prototyping of use cases without the need for programming skills.
Also, you'll be able to see the latest Development Kits added to our portfolio, see here some examples:
- Panasonic Grid-EYE Sensor Kit The is an evaluation kit for high-performance type low gain infrared array sensor Grid-EYE The high precision infrared array sensor is based on advanced MEMS technology
- Microchip DM164136 - Curiosity HPC Development Board: a cost-effective, fully integrated 8-bit development platform targeted at first-time users, makers and those seeking a feature-rich, rapid prototyping board.
- The B-F446E-96B01A from STMicroelectronics: The 96Boards Mezzanine board with the STM32F446 MCU (B-F446E-96B01A) enables users to prototype systems that are aware of their environment, thanks to the embedded sensors for movement, pressure and sound.
- Silicon Labs CP2102N USBXpress Bridge Evaluation Kit designed to showcase the various features of the CP2102N USBXpress devices These highly-integrated USB-to-UART bridge controllers provide a simple solution for updating designs to USB using a minimum of components and PCB space
Also, you'll find the latest accessories for the Raspberry Pi and the big BeagleBone Black Family! More to discover next 14th March!