Skip navigation
A few months ago, I 3D modeled my face from scratch in ZBrush. I then made it into a shell and added thickness. After three failed attempts, I was able to print it out on my Prusa Mk2s and I began painting it. I learned how to airbrush and used Vallejo paints. After learning how to paint skin completions, I finished it up with a paint brush for details like the eyes and eyebrows. It was a long process, but here is the final result, I’m very happy with it, and it was a huge hit at my school ...
Not long ago my son decided that he wanted an Arc Reactor for Halloween; something simple to wear and looks awesome -seems I got some homework-.     In the past I've done other versions of this project which let's say I'm not 100% proud of -design mistakes, a lot of trial and errors to fit all the parts together and the approach I took to the electronics was not up to good standards. Like some say, it is more about the journey, not the destination project , well this post is about m ...
I posted about my progress taking my existing paper mache pumpkin from several years ago and turning him into an animatronic pumpkin. Please see the links below for more detail. Peter the Pumpkin Peter the Pumpkin - pt2 Peter the Pumpkin pt3 Peter the Pumpkin - pt4 (ready to Share the Scare)   Here is the final verdict from last night and a wrap-up of this project (until next year......).   Last Minute Modifications Always a risky thing to do, but a few days before the 31st Octo ...