This project took me a few weeks to complete mostly because of the minor learning curve for the IR transmitter and receiver on an Arduino. I used three IR sensors to track where a object was and then turned the two micro servos (with eyes attached) in that direction. I need to add that in the video, I accidentally referred to the batteries as lithium-Ion batteries when really they were lithium-polymer batteries.
I completed this using:
Arduino MKR ZERO
3x IR Transmitters
3x IR Receivers
2x Lithium-Polymer Batteries
2x Micro Servos
Several Halloween store eyes, creepy cloth, and a mason jar were used.
My arduino code for the servos and sensors is attached below.