We are pleased to announce that a new update of CircuitStudio is now available for download.
You can install version 1.3.0 via the Update System in CircuitStudio.
To install the update:
1. Select View>>Start to open the Home page
2. Go to Extensions & Updates
3. From the Extensions & Updates page, click the Updates tab
4. Click the CircuitStudio 1.3.0 update link to start the update process
5. Restart CircuitStudio (restart notification window will pop up)
#145 Added advanced manufacturing PCB design rules.
#147 Added in-app license purchase and renewal.
#148 Updates were made to the CircuitStudio Home page.
#150 Fixed issues with importing Eagle designs.
#167 Added support for IPC-2581 output (see instructions below).
#182 Added ability to import CircuitMaker PCB files.
#191 Redesigned the Projects page.
#193 Added support for importing Eagle hierarchical schematic format.
To install the IPC-2581(output) extension for CircuitStudio 1.3:
1. The Home page should be displayed after the restart. If not, select Home>>Start (or View>>Start) to open the Home page
2. From the My Account pull down menu, select Extensions & Updates
3. Click on the Purchased tab
4. Left click on the upper right corner of the IPC-2581 icon
5. The extension will be downloaded
6. Restart CircuitStudio
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or add a comment to this blog post.