2. "I Don't Design FPGA Power Supplies"
3. What Is WEBENCH FPGA Power Architect?
4. Initial Run Through - setup & test design
5. Walk Through v. Digilent Arty S7 Board
6. Walk Through v. Digilent PYNQ Board
7. FPGA-free Designs
8. Additional Help and Links
I would like to be considered for a copy of Bob Mammano's Power Supply Design book for the following reasons... First of all; it looks like the ideal companion book to sit beside my "Art of Electronics". Also, for many years now when I have needed a power supply I have been rather lazy; opting for a simple linear regulator and wasting power as heat or buying the cheapest board available off the internet. However there is an increasing number of times I'd like to find a better sol ...