Soon we will be introducing a fun new feature that allows you and your fellow members to earn badges for completing key missions within the Community. We hope that you enjoy the new challenge of collecting badges, completing missions and most importantly a way to showcase your accomplishments in the Community to your fellow members. This new feature, called Reputation Center, will be available to you via your profile on a new tab called “Reputation”.
Please read below to see the details about the new features and let us know if you have any questions or comments, please share them below in the comments section. We will be updating you again via announcements and blogs as soon as the Reputation Center is available to you to use.
Introducing the Reputation Center:
- Number of levels: Currently we have 0-15 levels with a point range of possible earnings of 0-10,001. This will change to levels 1-9 with a point range of possible earnings 0-100,000. Important note: While your current level may change, the number of points you have collected will not.
- Earned Badges: Everyone will be given missions they can complete to earn badges that reflect their status, expertise or an accomplishment in the Community. We will introduce a few missions to begin with, and we will continue to introduce new missions in the future. If you have an idea for a new mission or badge, feel free to share it with us here.
- Display of Badges: We are giving you a way to show off all the new badges you’ve earned, called “Me in Three”. You can show off the three badges that best describe you to other members. We encourage everyone to use the “Me in Three” feature so others can quickly identify your expertise and experience as a member.
- Quick Access to Reputation Center through Welcome Drop Down:
- Profile View: On your profile bio your collected and available badges will be displayed for others to see along with your total number of points and level you’ve reached in the Community.
- Reputation Center: This is a place where you can view all of your unearned and earned missions and badges, see where you rank in points among your contacts and in the Community, and see your and your fellow members latest activity in regards to earning points, badges and completing missions.
- Latest Activity:
- Earned and Unearned Missions Available:
We hope that you'll have fun using the new Reputation Center features that will be available to you very soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any member of our team ( element14jamie element14Dave nlarson or element14support ) for help and assistance.
Until next time!