Greetings New Members!
Welcome to the element14 Community, the first online community specifically for engineers. Read more below to find out about all the perks of your new membership!
Registered members of element14 Community have more options available to them:
- Earn points, badges to help you climb the ranks of the Community! Check out our full document explaining points and badges.
- Access documents that only members are able to view
- Participate in discussion and leave comments
- Use the bookmark feature to easily find important items later when you need them
- Connect with & follow other engineers to help grow your network
- Ask questions and get help from experts
- Grow your expertise & attend a webinar
- Follow topics that interest you and set up notifications so you'll never miss an update
- Participate in a RoadTest, Design Challenge or any of our member exclusive contests
- Browse our many topic areas; From The Ben Heck Show, The Design Center, Raspberry Pi to Arduino there's something for all engineering interests!
Where Should I Start?
We recommend filling out your profile and uploading/changing your avatar first so your fellow members can learn more about you and your interests. You can access your profile by clicking on your name at the top of the screen and selecting the options from the drop down menu. By completing these two tasks you'll earn your first badge, 500 points and move up to a level 2! (For more help on how to earn this badge click see here)
After you've filled out your profile, we recommend "Following" our Community Manager or our Support Team for the latest updates and news in the Community. You can "Follow" by hovering over the username nlarson or element14support and selecting the option "Add as Contact". You can also find any member of the element14 Community team here.
Have a question or problem using the element14 Community? Our friendly support team is available to help M-F during business hours. You can reach the support team by visiting Feedback & Support and clicking on either the "Get Help Now" or "Post Feedback or Comment" buttons. You may also use the @mention feature to call attention to our support team element14support anywhere within the Community. (Get help using @mentions by clicking: @mention changes)
On behalf of the element14 Community, welcome! We're glad you're here!
Nicole Fusz, element14 Community Manager