Greetings New Members!
Welcome to the element14 Community, the first online community specifically for engineers. Read more below to find out about all the perks of your new membership!
Registered members of element14 Community have more options available to them:
- Earn points and badges to help you climb the ranks of the Community! Check out our full document explaining points and badges.
- Access documents that only members are able to view
- Participate in discussion and leave comments
- Use the bookmark feature to easily find important items later when you need them
- Connect with and follow other engineers to help grow your network
- Ask questions and get help from experts
- Learn about key electronics concepts with our Essentials learning series
- Grow your expertise by attending a webinar
- Follow topics that interest you and set up notifications so you'll never miss an update
- Participate in a RoadTest, Design Challenge, Project14 theme, or any of our member exclusive contests
- Learn about and discuss popular tech like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, BeagleBone, Altium CircuitStudio, Autodesk EAGLE, and more
Where Should I Start?
We recommend filling out your profile and uploading/changing your avatar first so your fellow members can learn more about you and your interests. You can access your profile by clicking on your name at the top of the screen and selecting the options from the drop down menu. By completing these two tasks you'll earn your first badge, 500 points and move up to a level 2! (For more help on how to earn this badge click see here)
After you've filled out your profile, we recommend "Following" the areas of the Community (e.g. Raspberry Pi) that interest you most, or even the users who create the content that grabs your attention. You can also add fellow members as contacts on the Community by hovering over their username and selecting the option "Add as Contact." You can also find any member of the element14 Community team here.
Have a question or problem using the element14 Community? Our friendly support team is available to help M-F during business hours. You can reach the support team by visiting Feedback & Support and clicking on either the "Get Help Now" or "Post Feedback or Comment" buttons. You may also use the @mention feature to call attention to our support team anywhere within the Community. (Get help using @mentions by clicking: @mention changes)
On behalf of the element14 Community, welcome! We're glad you're here!