A few days back i got a codebug in the mail and I immediately saw how easy it was to use it. I gave it to my second year engineering students at the Department Of Electronics Technology at GNDU, Amritsar and before the day was up, they put together a small motor driver circuit using an L293D and a line sensor using a lm324 OpAMP and a few IR LEDs. The objective was to get it done fast (and dirty) and this is what we got. The code was simple and was done online in the graphical editor. Take a look at the video and see the little bug run


When I saw how the uneven floor made it difficult to get traction, we moved the track to a different location. Run buggy run!


If you want me to a complete build log, leave a comment and I will do the needful.