This week we deployed our first regular update to the site since the platform upgrade last month. It contained a lot of fixes (including the issues with the Inbox which a number of members contacted us about).
There will be another site update later on in November.
- Inbox fix for duplication of Comments when you click 'Show Earlier'
- Inbox fix for comments appearing out of order and with wrong date and time
- We had members reporting that some images looked blurry on resized previews.. now fixed
- Error was appearing for new users when clicking Create->Your Blog
- Broken/partially displayed resized images should be fixed later today (there was a cache issue with JPG files)
- Instagram videos can now be embedded into your content (via the Insert Video feature)
- Main (spotlight) search should display faster.. there was previously a dependency on the product results coming back before everything was displayed; we've changed this behaviour
- New anti-spam rules to deal with persistent spammer
- Remove "Reply Marked as Helpful" from all Email Notifications (we know a lot of members have requested this!)
- Widget export/import problems
- Login restricted content close icon was reloading the the page in a loop
- Fix content Search & Replace where titles include â„¢ (etc)
- Main Nav: Clicking on "Store" causes the page to refresh
- @ symbol in title of a video breaks the link to the video/content
- Approved RoadTester App cannot see Review option in CREATE menu
- e14 logo links to 404 on Design Center form pages
- Can't insert video into RoadTest review
- Chinese lang text is not translating accordingly when languages are selected in drop-down menu for Korean & Thai options
- Search icon in Search Widgets showing duff character + sometimes wrapped onto next line
+3 other fixes.
- When you're Guest and try to vote in a poll, it'll now prompt you to log in (better than doing nothing)
- RoadTest page right rails needs UI improvement
- Make the create review permission code more efficient
+2 anti-spam improvements
+3 other improvements
+4 other back-end changes