JST introduces the new J-FAT-S-XL connector. This 8.0mm pitch wire to board connector provides innovative new features compared to other standard terminal block connections.
As opposed to a traditional screw-termination, the J-FAT-S-XL enables the wires to be attached via a spring-clamp receptacle. This method provides a secure contact retention and protection against wires getting accidentally pulled out. This is a terminal free connector, the wire is simply stripped and pushed into the connector by the use of a small hand tool.
- Excellent contacting reliability
- High durability performance
- High current
- Pitch / Style: 8.0mm
- Current rating: 23A AC,DC (3-circuit/AWG#10)
- Voltage rating: 600V AC,DC
- Temperature range: -55 to +105 Degrees Celsius
- Available number of circuits: 3 & 6 circuits