Atmel boasts the broadest portfolio of ARM-based Micros, including and featuring:
• Cortex-M3 and ARM7TDMI-based Flash MCUs
• ARM926-based embedded MPUs
• Up to 400 MHz operating frequency
• High data bandwidth architecture and peripherals
• Designed for software portability
The demonstration at the Farnell/element14 stand will feature the Evaluation Kit for SAM9M10 and SAM9G45, available and visible via the link below.
This kit lets designers quickly evaluate and develop code for applications running on the Atmel SAM9M10 or the Atmel SAM9G45.
• Two high speed USB hosts and one high speed USB device port
• An Ethernet 10/100 interface
• Two high speed multimedia card interfaces
• An LCD TFT display (480*RGB*272) • A composite video output
• A camera interface
• Several communication peripherals such as:
- Universal Synchronous/Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (USART)
- Serial Synchronous Controller (SSC)
- Two-Wire Interface (TWI)
• The external memory block is made of 3 memory types:
- DDR2-SDRAM - NAND Flash
- NOR Flash
- AT91LIB version 1.9
(11 MB, revision 1.9, updated 12/08)
Software Package with AT91LIB version 1.9: SAM9M10G45-EK / SAM9G45-EKES / SAM9M10-EKES
- AT91SAM9M10G45 Software Package for AT91SAM9M10-G45-EK
(47 MB, revision 1.9, updated 4/10)
This package provides software drivers and libraries to build any application for AT91SAM9M10 and AT91SAM9G45 devices on AT91SAM9M10-G45-EK.
The User Guide, available on the link given, introduces the AT91SAM9M10(G45) Evaluation Kit and describes its development and debugging capabilities.
The Atmel® SAM9M10-G45-EK is a fully-featured evaluation platform for the Atmel AT91SAM9M10 or AT91SAM9G45 microcontroller.
The kit is equipped with an AT91SAM9M10 chip, which is a superset of the AT91SAM9G45, and therefore allows evaluating that reference as well.
The evaluation kit allows users to extensively evaluate, prototype and create application-specific designs.
The SAM9M10-G45-EK includes many hardware peripherals such as:
Two high speed USB hosts and one high speed device port
An Ethernet 10/100 interface
Two high speed multimedia card interfaces
An LCD TFT display (480*272 RGB) with resistive touch panel
A composite video output
A camera interface
Several communication peripherals such as:
– Universal Synchronous/Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (USART)
– Two-Wire Interface (TWI) The external memory block is made of 3 memory types:
NOR Flash (not populated by default)
Deliverables The Atmel SAM9M10-G45-EK toolkit includes:
– The SAM9M10-G45-EK board
– Universal input AC/DC power supply with US, Europe and UK plug adapters
– One 3V Lithium Battery type
– One micro A/B-type USB cable
– One serial RS232 cable
– One RJ45 crossed cable