Farnell became the first in the industry to gain the British Standards Institute (BSI) 'RoHS Trusted' Kitemark across all its European offices in 2006. The Kitemark is respected across the world and is a demonstration of a companies compliance with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Legislation
The Kitemark was developed specifically to help companies through the RoHS compliance process. The RoHS Trusted Kitemark is a certification scheme that provides the basis for robust processes and is recognised by National Measurement Office (the UK RoHS enforcement agency).
Benefits of holding the Kitemark:
- Recognised by the NMO
- Recognised by UK & European Industry
- Builds Confidence throughout the supply chain
- Reduces overall RoHS testing costs
- Independent Certification allows your company to demonstrate compliance
Please find Farnell’s Kitemark Licence attached
- Find out more RoHS Directive information.
- Register with element14 to be able to receive the latest RoHS Directive legislation updates
- Found the information, now get the part! Visit our online store
- Got an opinion you want to share? Leave your comments below