- K40X256VLQ100 MCU (144LQFP)306 segment LCD display306 segment LCD display
- ARM Cortex-M4 core with DSP
- 100 MHz core operating frequency
- 1.71V–3.6V operating voltage
- 256 KB flash memory, 256 KB FlexMemory (supports up to 4 KB highspeed, high-endurance EEPROM)
- USB On-the-Go (full speed)
- Segment LCD controller
- Ultra low power
- Precision mixed-signal
- 306 segment LCD display
- Capacitive touch-sensing interface
- On-board J-Link USB programmer
- Infrared communications
- Micro SD card slot
- 3.5 mm audio output jack
- Omni-directional microphone and buzzer
- Tower plug-in (TWRPI) socket
- Two micro USB connectors
- Manganese lithium rechargeable battery
- Flexible silicone enclosure
- Interactive DVD with software installers and documentation USB Host and Device connectors
- NXP MQX™ real-time operating system (v3.6.2)
- IAR Embedded Workbench (30-day unlimited version and 32 KB limited version)
- Keil MDK (32 KB limited version)
- Green Hills Software MULTI IDE (evaluation version)
- NXP CodeWarrior 10.1 IDE with Processor Expert auto-code generator. Special Edition includes complimentary C compiler supporting up to 128 KB of object code
- CodeSourcery Sourcery G IDE
The KwikStik development tool is an ultra low-cost, all-in-one development tool for evaluating, developing and debugging Kinetis MCUs. It features the K40X256VLQ100 (144LQFP) MCU with USB, Touch Sensing and Segment LCD functionality. The KwikStik development tool can be used standalone or integrated with the NXP Tower System. The on-board Segger™ J-Link™ debug interface allows the user to evaluate the features of the on-board Kinetis K40 MCU or to develop, debug and program their own target hardware based on any Kinetis MCU.
The KwikStik development tool comes pre-flashed with demonstration software to exercise a small portion of the capabilities of the Kinetis K40X256 device and the KwikStik hardware.
- Stand-Alone: Evaluate the on-board KinetisK40X256 (144LQFP) MCU using the touchsensing interface, 306 segment LCD display, audio, infra-red and SD card interfaces.
- With the NXP Tower System: Offers multiple system expansion options from NXP and third-party peripheral modules, including sensing, Wi-Fi® and industrialconnectivity.
- As a J-Link Debugger: Interface direct tothe user’s target hardware for evaluating, developing and debugging with any external Kinetis MCU.
Key Applications: GPS receivers, Blood glucose meters, Bike computers, Currency counters.
- KwikStik board with a K40X256VLQ100 (144LQFP) 32-bit MCU
- Flexible plastic enclosure
- Necessary cables
- DVD with software installers and documentation
- Quick Start Guide