- 44-pin development board with generous prototyping area
- Populated with a PIC16LF1937 featuring nanoWatt XLP technology
- 3 Volt, 40 segment multimeter LCD glass
- Mechanical button
- MCP9800 temperature sensor
- 32kHz low power crystal
- Current monitoring connector to measure low power XLP capabilities
- In Circuit Serial Programming Interface for PICkit3
- PICkit serial interface
- Expansion header for the F1 BLDC Motor add-on (other motor add-ons not supported)
- Included Demos: Low Power Demonstration, LCD Demonstration, Brushless DC (BLDC) motor control (requires F1 BLDC motor add-on)
The F1 Evaluation PlatformF1 Evaluation Platform is a simple development tool for Enhanced Mid-range PIC microcontrollers (PIC12F1xxx/PIC16F1xxx) and demonstrates the capabilities & low power enhancements of these new PIC microcontrollers. Included with a PICkit3 for quick programming, this kit provides a platform for general purpose development and gives you the ability to develop code for any PIC12F1xxx/PIC16F1xxx microcontroller. Quick & easy development is ensured with the integrated functionality including: prototyping area, LCD control, system current monitoring, temperature sensing, Real-Time-Clock, LED drive, button control, and BLDC motor control.
This kit allows you to begin development using the PIC16LF1937PIC16LF1937 microcontroller (MCU). The PIC16LF1937PIC16LF1937 is the first in a family of enhanced mid-range microcontrollers. These architectural enhancements allow for more memory and faster computation than that of legacy PIC16 microcontrollers.
The PIC16F1PIC16F1 and PIC12F1PIC12F1 family of microcontrollers are a series of 8-bit microcontrollers derived from the popular PIC16 series of 8-bit PIC® microcontrollers.
The F1 derivatives feature an enhanced CPU, support for extended amounts of memory, improved peripherals, and XLP low power. The F1 Evaluation Platform allows you to evaluate these features for your application in a simple, low-cost platform.
Key Applications: Consumer, Industrial and automotive markets.
- F1 Evaluation Platform
- PICkit 3 In-Circuit Debugger
- USB Cable
- Platform & Demonstration Guide
- Source code for included demonstrations
- Board schematics