The Microstick for dsPIC33F and PIC24H devices is designed to provide designers with an easy to use, economical development environment for 16-bit Digital Signal Controllers and Microcontrollers.
Microstick provides all you need to get started at a very low cost. It has an integrated programmer / debugger. It can be used stand-alone or plugged into a prototyping board for extremely flexible development. The device under test is socketed for easy change-out, and Microchip’s MPLAB Integrated Development Environment supports Microstick.
It has never been more affordable to get started with Microchip 16-bit devices!
Key Applications: AC to DC Converters, DC to DC Converters, Power Factor Correction (PFC), Uninterruptible power supply (UPS), Inverters, Embedded Power-Supply Controllers, Circuit Breakers, Arc Fault Detection, Digital Lighting.
- Low Cost 16-bit board
- Integrated USB programmer / debugger – No external debugger required
- USB Powered – Ease of use, No external power required
- Socketed dsPIC/PIC24 – Flexible, Easy device replacement
- 0.025” Pin headers – Enables plug-in to Breadboard with room for jumper wires
- Easy access to all device signals for probing
- Small size - Smaller than a stick of gum at 20 x76mm – Easily Portable
- On board debug LED, Utility LED and Reset Switch
- Free demo code
- Microstick Board
- USB Cable
- 2 - 1x14 header pins for proto board use
- 1 - PIC24HJ64GP502
- 1 - dsPIC33FJ64MC802
- 1 - PIC32MX250F128
- Info Sheet with installation instructions and board schematic