The STM32VLDISCOVERY is a low-cost and quick way to discover the STM32 value line. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. The STM32 value line Discovery includes an STM32F100 value line microcontroller in a 64-pin LQFP and an in-circuit ST-Link debugger / programmer to debug Discovery applications and other target board applications. A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32-discovery to support quick evaluation and development using the LEDs, button and extension header for connection to other boards or devices.
The STM32 value line Discovery evaluation board helps you discover the STM32 value line features and to develop and share your applications. It is based on an STM32F100RBT6B and includes ST-Link embedded debug tool interface, LEDs and push buttons. Demonstration software is preloaded in the board's Flash memory for easy demonstration of the device peripherals in stand-alone mode.
The STM32F100xx value line family incorporates the high-performance ARM Cortex™-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 24 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 128 Kbytes and SRAM up to 8 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os connected to two APB buses. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (up to two I2Cs, two SPIs, one HDMI CEC, and up to three USARTs), one 12-bit ADC, two 12-bit DACs, up to six general-purpose 16-bit timers and an advanced-control PWM timer.
The ST-Link programming and debugging tool is integrated on the STM32 value line Discovery. The embedded ST-Link can be used in 2 different ways to program/debug the MCU on board and to program/debug an MCU in another application board using a cable connected to SWD connector CN2.
Key Applications: Application control and user interfaces, Medical and handheld equipment, PC and gaming peripherals, GPS platforms, Industrial applications, PLCs, Inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
- STM32F100RB microcontroller, 128 KB Flash, 8 KB RAM in 64-pin LQFP
- On-board ST-Link with selection mode switch to use the kit as a stand-alone ST-Link (with SWD connector)
- Designed to be powered by USB or an external supply of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Can supply target application with 5 V and 3 V
- Two user LEDs (green and blue)
- One user push button Extension header for all QFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board or easy probing
- Extension header for all QFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board or easy probing
- STM32VLDISCOVERY board with Incircuit ST-Link debugger / programm