- Texas Instrument's TMS320C6713 DSP operating at 225 Mhz
- Embedded USB JTAG controller with plug and play drivers, USB cable included
- TLV320AIC codec
- 2M x 32 on board SDRAM
- 512K bytes of on board Flash ROM
- 3 expansion connectors (Memory Interface, Peripheral Interface, and Host Port Interface)
- On board IEEE 1149.1 JTAG connection for optional emulator debug
- Four 3.5 mm. audio jacks (microphone, line-in, speaker, and line out)
- 4 user definable LEDs
- 4 position dip switch, user definable
- +5 Volt operation only, power supply included
- Size: 8.25" x 4.5" (210 x 115 mm), 0.062" thick, 6 layers
- Compatible with Spectrum Digital's DSK Wire Wrap Prototype Card
- RoHS Compliant
- TMS320C6713 DSK specific Code Composer Studio from Texas Instruments
- Test/sample code provided to reduce coding time
- Compatible with National Instruments LabView Embedded 2.0
- Compatible with JTAG emulators from Spectrum Digital
- Compatible with Win 2000/XP
The Texas Instrument’s TMS320C6713 DSP Starter Kit (TMDSDSK6713 DSK) developed jointly with Spectrum Digital is a low-cost development platform designed to speed the development of high precision applications based on TI´s TMS320C6000 floating point DSP generation. The kit uses USB communications for true plug-and-play functionality. Both experienced and novice designers can get started immediately with innovative product designs with the DSK´s full featured Code Composer Studio IDE and eXpressDSP Software which includes DSP/BIOS and Reference Frameworks.
The C6713 DSK tools includes the latest fast simulators from TI and access to the Analysis Toolkit via Update Advisor which features the Cache Analysis tool and Multi-Event Profiler. Using Cache Analysis developers improve the performance of their application by optimizing cache usage. By providing a graphical view of the on-chip cache activity over time the user can quickly determine if their code is using the on-chip cache to get peak performance.
The C6713 DSK allows you to download and step through code quickly and uses Real Time Data Exchange (RTDX) for improved Host and Target communications. The DSK includes the Fast Run Time Support libraries and utilities such as Flashburn to program flash, Update Advisor to download tools, utilities and software and a power on self test and diagnostic utility to ensure the DSK is operating correctly.
Key Applications: Machine Vision: Camera, Machine Vision, Frame Grabber, MRI, Software Defined Radio, Ultrasound System, Vector Signal Analyzer, Vector Signal Generator.
- C6713 DSP Development Board with 512K Flash and 16MB SDRAM
- C6713 DSK Code Composer Studio™ IDE including the Fast Simulators and access to Analysis Toolkit on Update Advisor
- Quick Start Guide
- Technical Reference
- Customer Support Guide
- USB Cable
- Universal Power Supply
- AC Power Cord(s)
- MATLAB from The Mathworks 30 day free evaluation